At the dawn of this year 1953, the first steps were taken of what would become Diager 68 years later; a committed company, with more than 200 employees, all driven by the same will, sharing the same values. We are located in the Jura, cradle of the Defougères family which still owns 100% of the companies’ capital. Several generations have succeeded one another and all have brought visions and transformations that shape our history. Our DNA: we are manufacturers, our factories are in France, we love quality products. Our technological development accompanies our creativity and our need to innovate, we invest relentlessly to optimize product performance, guarantee their longevity and improve their conditions of use. Our territorial anchoring is not limited to our industrial perimeter, we have since the beginning developed our activities towards the international one, we are established in Mexico and in Germany, where we produce “Made in” bit holders and screwdriver bits. Germany ”. We are all responsible; responsible for our environmental impact, responsible for our sustainable development, responsible for an ethical and respectful commitment for our employees, customers and suppliers. We have been engaged in a CSR process for several years, already pre-labeled in 2019 (E-26000), we are taking this next step in 2020 with a 26000 certified Afnor labeling. Beyond the dedication of the efforts made daily by our employees, it is the heart of the company and its strategy that beats CSR.
The 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals to transform the world
The Sustainable Development Goals are a call to action from all countries – poor, rich and middle-income – to promote prosperity while protecting the planet
• Founding member “Made in Jura”.
• 92% of packaging carried out in Work Assistance Establishments and Services.
• Participation in the support of 112 local businesses.
• Numerous grants for cultural projects.
• Support for sports clubs.
• Support for employees in their associative leisure.
5 sustainable development goals
Well being at work
• Use of exoskeleton.
• Creation of a social service.
• Prevention of musculoskeletal disorders.
• Mobilization of Research, Health and Solidarity actions.
4 sustainable development goals
• Creation of a new factory, 2000 m².
• € 10 million investment in production lines.
• 13 inventions.
• 54 patents filed.
• 112 registrations of trademarks, designs and models.
• 16 job creations in 2 years.
• € 1/2 million investment in digital.
• Development of a security policy.
• Each year, 1/3 of the employees in training.
3 sustainable development goals
• 1000 m² of solar panels.
• Sorting, separation and recovery of waste.
• € 270,000 investment for the recovery and filtration of fumes.
• 40% reduction in our water consumption in 10 years.
• Reduction of CO2 emissions.
• 75% of the self-drive electric car fleet.
• Recovery of fatal heat for heating workshops.
• 50% of administrative offices heated with wood.
8 sustainable development goals