- Ideal for breeze block and brick
- Wall with material no cracked
- Heavy fixation
- Semi positive carbide tip.
- Tip angle 130°.
- Short shaped length.
- Elongated pitch.
- Hammering reducer
- The hammering reducer generates micro percussion and keeps the walls of the block safe from damage.
- calibrated hole.
- increased anchoring strength.
- The unshaped part of the flute provides rigidity and guides the bit along the line over the entire drilling depth.
- The flute shape makes removal easier while drilling through insulating material.
- Hollow concrete blocks.
- Breeze block, slab, hollow concrete, hollow brick.