- HSS (504) three teeth countersink or HSS-C 5% cobalt
three teeths countersink (505C)
- 90° angle.
- Wide flutes.
- “Spoon” cutting.
- Cobalt increases the heating resistance and allows the working on hard steels and stainless steel
- Wide flutes improove the removal of chips.
- ‘Spoon’ cutting avoid burrs.
- The tool is perfectly balanced and shaped in solid material.
- The countersink with three teeth is used for bevelling or deburring a variety of materials such as steels, alloys, plastic or synthetic materials.
- Stell, cast iron, aluminum, brass, plastic.