- Drilling into reinforced concrete
- Concrete not cracked
- Concentric hole
- Monobloc carbide tip with self-centering point
- Tip angle 135°. 3 cutting edges.
- Square flute.
- Compatible SDS-max shank.
- The 3 cutting edges monobloc tip is the solution for all concrete drilling.
- The self-centering tip permits more precision.
- The tip design guarantees a concentric hole.
- The square flute accelerates dust removal and improves the drill bit life time.
- Reinforced concrete, concrete, stone, brick, breeze block