- Drilling into reinforced concrete
- Doesn't crack concrete
- Concentric hole
- Monobloc carbide tip with self-centering point.
- Tip angle 135°.
- 3 cutting edges.
- Half-round flute.
- Compatible SDS-top shank.
- The 3 cutting edges monobloc tip is the solution for all concrete drilling.
- The self-centering tip allows more precision.
- The tip design guarantees a concentric hole.
- The square flute accelerates dust extraction and improves the drill bit life time.
- Reinforced concrete, concrete, brick, stone