- Adjustable depth
- regular drilling
- When lots of holes need to be drilled while building decking with exotics woods.This set allows you to pre-drill calibered holes for the used screws, and hide their heads in the same time thanks to the auto-ajusting carbide countersink.
The SPECIAL DECKING DRILLING-CHAMFERING SET is specifically designed for this type of work.
- Complete kit :
- 3 x Ø4mm bits
- One 45° chamfer – carbide plates – Ø4mm quick lock attachment
- One “low friction” depth stop
- One double hex wrench
- Ref 911D04 – Spare drill bits
- The bits drill hard woods easily.
- Chamfer bit with carbide plates for a longer service life.
- The metal depth stop is very robust. Its freely rotating plastic ring stops on contact with the piece of wood, avoiding any marking of the planks.
- The drilling and chamfering depths can be accurately adjusted. The user can easily set the drilling depth without even having to remove the depth stop.
- This set guarantees clean and even work when installing hard wood decking
- The harder the wood, the closer the diameter of the hole must be to that of the screw. Pre-drilling is recommended for hard woods.For the best dust removal and increased service life, adjust the bottom of the bit helix to the clearance of the chamfer bit.
- Hard wood, exotic.