Carbide hole sawMulti purpose hole saw 68&83mm include pilot and drill bit
- Quick to use
Hole saw with carbide tooth set for clean and high performance cutting. Carbide tipped teeth are made of high carbide grade, resulting in outstanding cutting performance and product durability. To be used with the pilot drill bit (onehand system) allowing an important time saving thanks to the locking and unlocking of the saw in only 1 movement.
– Cutting depth 60 mm.
– High grade carbide teeth.
– One hand connector.
– Large clearance of chips thanks to the specially designed wide slots
– Smooth cutting with minimal heat build-up
– Suitable for use in electric and battery powered tools
– Installation of sockets, switches, spotlights…
L totale (mm)